Come to New Orleans!
Registration is open for the
2019 Triennial Heartworm Symposium,
to be held Sept. 8-11, 2019.
Understanding Heartworm Disease: From Science to Solutions
September 8-11, 2019 - The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
Why come to the Triennial Heartworm Symposium?
- To learn the latest about heartworm disease
- To meet and mingle with the world’s heartworm experts
- To earn 20+ hours of C.E at a great price
- To enjoy New Orleans and the New Orleans Ritz-Carlton (room prices start at $179 a night)
Miss this meeting and you will have to wait until 2022 for the next one!
Meet the Professor Luncheon
Offered both Sunday, September 8 & Monday, September 9
Heartworm Conundrums and Solutions: Your Questions Answered
Drs. Marisa Ames and Clarke Atkins, veterinary cardiologists, will pose and answer questions that they have received over the years. Questions will be selected based on their value to practitioners. If time allows, questions from the audience will be entertained. Hot lunch will be served and attendance is limited. Cost: Additional $75.
2019 Triennial Symposium Pricing
|Vet Tech Member||$250||$310||$380|
|Vet Tech Non-Member||$300||$360|
|One Day Vet||$350|
|One Day Tech||$230|
|Student (with Student ID)||$100||$160|
* Guest/Spouse fee includes Opening Reception and Champagne Poster Reception (badge required). Does NOT include admittance to conference program, breakfasts or breaks.
Ritz-Carlton New Orleans
King and Deluxe Double room rates start at $179 and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Deadline for making hotel reservations is August 15, 2019. Please call 800-826-8987 and refer to Group Code WCLWCLA (King Accommodations) or WCLWCLB (Deluxe Double Accommodations). Or you can reserve online by clicking on the link below:
Group Link for reservations: Book your group rate for American Heartworm Society